Almost everyone can be successful online if they take the time to understand and apply the SEO principles. But understanding SEO principles and differentiating between SEO myths and facts will most certainly take months if not years to do. Most people know the theory behind SEO but have never taken the time to apply it themselves.
That is where SEO companies come in. Some of them provide you standard services with minimal benefit while others are expert in providing unique services, which their competitors just cannot copy.
The bottom line is that unless you have spent months or years understanding SEO and applying it, it is better to outsource this job to someone more experienced in this area. Here are 5 reasons why you should not do SEO yourself:
1. SEO is all about experience: Almost everyone can undertake SEO but most of the people do not know how to do it right. Seasoned SEO consultants have spent years testing out different techniques and have met with many failures on their way to success. If you do not have the time to apply SEO techniques yourself, it is better to outsource this job.
2. There are only 24 hours in a day: Good quality links are comparatively more difficult to find. It is very difficult and time-consuming for a beginner to successfully find good quality links. When I started in the internet marketing realm, I used to put 5 hours daily for 3 months and got only 600 links to my website! Good SEO consultants know where to get the links from and how to do the job quickly. If you are a beginner, do not spend your valuable hours doing the link building yourself. Hire an SEO firm to do the job for you!
3. There are too many factors involved: As I keep on studying SEO, I am exposed to new stuff that did not even exist to me before. While many SEO books try to simplify the whole game by presenting you with a list of factors, it is a horrible over-simplification. Although basic SEO can be done quite quickly, getting your website ranked high for competitive keywords requires you to do a lot of things right at the same time.
4. Buying SEO software can be costly: If you start doing your websites SEO yourself, you will need to invest a considerable amount in buying good quality SEO software. Although SEO can be done without the software, doing so severely diminishes your chances of success. SEO consultants and firms have already invested in the needed software, which makes them more efficient for the job! If you hire them, you do not have to pay the hefty price of buying and understanding the SEO software yourself.
5. You can hold the SEO firms accountable: This is one of the best points why you should not do the SEO yourself. If you hire an SEO consultant, he can be held accountable for the results he provides you. In contrast, if you do SEO in the wrong way, it is only you who is held accountable for the lack of good results. Clearly, if you are not that experienced in SEO, you need to outsource this job in order to reduce your risk.
At Quantum SEO Labs, we try our best to reduce our customers risk. Try out Affordable SEO Services to rank high in Google in as little as 2-5 days!